The process in which Suvarna bhasma (purified ash of gold) is administered with fortified ghee prepared with herbal extracts, and honey in liquid or semisolid form.
Whom to administer: Suvarna prashan can be given to age group of 0-16yrs.
Time of administration: suvarna prashan can be done daily early in the morning, or atleast on every Pushya nakshatra- an auspicious day- which happens to come after every 27 days, given on this day it bestows excellent benefits.
Benefits of suvarna prashan:
- Suvarna prashan increases immunity power and developes resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftenly.
- It builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activites, and also improves stamina for the same.
- Regular doses of Suwarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
- It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
- Suvarna prashan also improves child’s appetite.
- It helps to nurture early physical and mental development.
- It developes an inbuilt strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety sheild against diseases and complaints occuring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
- It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
- It guards children from various allergies.
- It protects children from ailments occuring during teething phase.
- Tones up skin colour.